Jordan M. Mahoney
Jordan M. Mahoney has a varied practice, which focuses primarily on business litigation. Jordan responds to the needs of business clients with actual or potential controversies related to breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duty, fraud, and violation of federal, state, and industry regulations.
Additionally, Jordan is a zealous advocate for state and federal employees who have suffered discrimination based on race or gender, including sexual harassment.
Jordan also represents clients who have suffered personal injury in the areas of Medical Malpractice, Premises Liability, and Motor Vehicle Accidents.
- J.D., Emory University School of Law
- B.A., Vanderbilt University
Admitted to Practice
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Areas of Concentration
- Business Transactions and Litigation
- Civil Rights Litigation, Title VII
- Medical Malpractice and Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- T: 404-688-1210
- F: 404-688-1251
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org